What do I do if my video playback is choppy?
There are many possible reasons why you may be experiencing poor video playback. HD video playback requires a better than average internet connection and computer processor, so if you have a slow connection or older computer, you may experience issues. If you are experiencing choppy playback you may try one of the following to resolve this:
- Select a lower video quality. The default quality is set to HD 720P which may be too heavy for your current internet connection.
- Turn off other programs, virus protection, ad blocker, or energy saving settings as they may interfere with HD video playback.
- Stop any files that you may be downloading in the background.
- Try closing other browser tabs if you have many opened.
- Try another browser and see if that helps. We recommend the latest version of Google Chrome.
Did you find this article helpful?